Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I may be crazy, but then again, I may just be crazy.

I really don't have anything in particular to write about today, but it's been a little while, and I know how much you've missed me, as my awesomeness has no limits.  So, I've decided to grace the blog with the pleasure of my presence today, for no reason other than my own entertainment.  I could go on a serious rant about all of the idiots that inhabit the mall on weekends, or the highways teeming with escaped mental patients, but I shan't.  I shall instead conduct myself with dignity... Oh who am I kidding?  I just don't DO dignity.


So, I didn't bring you here to tell you that.  And, yes, I'm fully aware that I really haven't made any point so far, but hey, this is me.  I've never claimed to be normal with you folks.  I'm sort of bored, so it's either this, or I call each and every one of you dedicated, hypothetical readers, and make you entertain me.  And, since you're not fulfilling your role in our little entertainment bargain, I guess I shall have to do all of the work.


We've been working diligently on landscaping/pool plans for our backyard as of late, and if I have to look at one more design plan, I may have my dinner re-surface.  Needless to say, I'm at the point of just picking the next thing I'm offered.  If that's the case, I may end up with a Playboy Mansion-esque pool complete with grotto and petting zoo, or quite possibly, a roller coaster.  I haven't really ruled out either of those yet, but I'm pretty sure they'd be budget-busters.  Darn the luck.  I really kinda wanted that pair of peacocks.  And, I guess there'll be no upside-downies, cavern-cruising coasters either. Ah, such is life.  Maybe I should just let Hubby make the choices... Oh, scratch that.  I do want something OTHER than a 1200 square foot workshop and rock in my yard.


So, I guess I'd better drink myself a bottle of Pepto so I can stomach getting back to the painful process of replacing my weed-infested, dirty, dusty, oh-so-brown backyard.  Somebody please just put a .45 through my occipital lobe so I don't have to look at it anymore.


I guess I broke my promise about no rants today.  Whoopsie!

No comments:

Post a Comment